Tuesday 9 April 2013

Tragic death without a crime


Tragic death without a crime: For the only untouched assassin I know.




You loved him dearly and loved me ere like I’m part of thee. But in the dark of the night, I have poisoned the amenity of our friendship. Curse my enormity.

Little by little, time will calm your sanity. Unbearable it would have been-now, insufferable. Knowing you ignore and not give in to the little niggle of curiosity that teased at the back of your mind. I have gone out of my way to establish myself as being rather… reprehensible.
 

I linger to tell you. Something I long to uncover if I hadn’t allowed myself to be lulled into thinking we were just friends having a casual conversation. But my desire took over my conscience. The longer it took, the stronger it’s holding me. I fear that the revelation could very well end up jeopardizing not only us, but also what I have with him, in ways I don’t want to consider. The pain will be excruciating to grasp. So curse my desperate desire that conned me to this tragedy.

My assassin, the truth will reveal itself in due time. You will soon find out how impervious I am to your honest eyes. Me and my nefarious schemes that betrayed you. The veracity of it all…the inequitable pain that had brought you to this barren wasteland. Things you can hardly swallow are bound for you to bear again. All because of me.

Forgive me. I will vow to hold my peace till you forgive me. Forgive my imposture guise that I lured you into. For making you embrace the unknown fallacy of my life… and his. Forgive me for keeping you from the secretive air we had about us. With another twinge of regret, I shall banish myself and you shall never hear from me again. I doubt you wouldn’t look onto my betrayal but remember me as I am when we shared our fears and delights. Somehow my smile was true and unstained. You are a treasured friend to me but we both need some time to heal. Dazed, your grieving silent cries will fill my night! Unintended love has hidden me from your sight. And I am willing to be stranded in the valley of disregard you might want me be.

No comments:

Post a Comment