Saturday 20 April 2013

PSY - GENTLEMAN (lyrics and english translation)


Once again, Psy of the famous Gangnam Style now hits on top the billboard with another KPOP single.
GENTLEMAN
This new head-poppin' song gained a billion Youtube views in just 4 days after its released on April 12, 2013. 
Today, April 20, 2013, is still the 6th day of this new hit and yet its views is rising from 175,582,602.

Alagamun-lan, weh, wakun, heya, hanun, gon
I don’t know if you know why it needs to be hot
Alagamun-lan, weh, makun, heya, hanun, gon
(I don’t know if you know why it needs to be clean)
Alagamun-lan, ari, gari, hanon, kari, he
I don’t know if you know, it’ll be a problem if you’re confused
Alagamun-lan, we like, we we we like party, hey
I don’t know if you know but we like, we we we like to party

Ichiba, varriya, is hara moru, mashi sondori, yama, varriya
Hey there If I’m going to introduce myself
Yougun, pegi, tur, equa, machen, varriya
I’m a cool guy with courage, spirit and craziness
Noga, onku, pega, haga, kunge, nande, varriya
What you wanna hear, what you wanna do is me
Damn girl! You're so freakin sexy
Damn! Girl! You so freakin sexy!

*I-I-I-I I'm a, I-I-I-I I'm a I-I-I-I I'm a, mother father gentleman
* Ah Ah Ah Ah I’m a… Ah Ah Ah Ah I’m a… Ah Ah Ah Ah I’m a mother father gentleman

**I'm a, I I'm a I'm a, mother father gentleman
** I’m a Ah I’m a I’m a mother father gentleman
I'm a, I I'm a I'm a, mother father gentleman
I’m a Ah I’m a I’m a mother father gentleman

Alagamun-lan, weh, mikuneya, hana, gon
I don’t know if you know why it needs to be smooth
Alagamun-lan. weh, sikuneya, hana, gon
I don’t know if you know why it needs to be sexy
Alagamun-lan, pali, pali, wasa, nelly, neh
I don’t know if you know darling, hurry and come be crazy
Alagamun-lan, nali, nali, nasa, pali, hee
I don’t know if you know, it’s crazy, crazy, hurry up

Ichiba, varaniya, nori, moli, holy, daddy, chunga, ri
Hey there Your head, waist, legs, calves
Varriya, good feeling, feeling good, brutake
Good! Feeling feeling? Good! It’s soft
Varriya, gachu, gunya, sorinage, sorinage
I’ll make you gasp and I’ll make you scream
Varriya, damn girl! I'm a party mafia
Damn! Girl! I’m a party mafia!

* Repeat
** Repeat

Gonna make you sweat.
Gonna make you wet
You know who I am
Wet PSY

I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I I'am a mother father gentleman

**I'm a, I I'm a I'm a, mother father gentleman

**I'm a, I I'm a I'm a, mother father gentleman


No comments:

Post a Comment